Wednesday, December 22, 2010

November & December 2010


Chloe made a clubhouse under neath Cole's crib
and asked me if she could have a sleep over in there
I said sure, I thought it was adorable so I had to take
a picture.


Chloe, Cole and I at the "Santa Train in Boulder City"


Me, Mrs Claus, Chloe & Santa on the Santa Train



































Christmas is right around the corner and man it has sure snuck up on me this year.

I have been playing the "stay at home mom" roll for about 6 weeks now... Not sure if I am a fan of it or not. I enjoy being home with my kids believe me. But I miss adult time, by this I mean talking to adults and being at work. I have about 6 more weeks of this time with my kids until I have to go back to working full time. We've done quite a few things to keep us busy while I have been home but not having a car sure makes it difficult.

My sister and brother in law came down for Thanksgiving, we went and saw Santa aat Ethel M's. Chloe enjoyed this, she told Santa that she wants a "Hannah Montana sparkly microphone". Cole was only about two weeks old at the time but he sure coperated. It was very cold, I thought he would of scream his head off but instead we kept him warm by putting him in jacket as you can see.

A good friend of mine invited me and the kids to go to the Bellagio and check out the Christmas display they have set up. Chloe loved it main reason she got to she her grandpa, since my dad works there and he was working at the time.

My mom called me and told me her and my dad were planning a 3 day road trip to see my sister and brother in law in Reno and asked me if Chloe could go with. I said yes with out hesitation due to mommy needed a little break from Chloe. Well 3 days turned into my great idea of letting her stay there over a week because my sister is on break from college right now. I also thought she would like the snow since we have snow once every 20 years here. She made a snow man in the park and got to be pulled around in the sled. Then the snow melted due to lots of rain. She is getting spoiled by her Aunt and Uncle and loving every minute of it. She is still up there right now but coming home tomorrow, I miss her so much!!





No comments:

Post a Comment