Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yellow Lights!!

Yesterday was that lovely day I have been dreading for some time now and it finally came. A reminder of my 4 year marriage that would of been yesterday but failed, oh well it was hard but not as hard as I expected. Not guna lie I did cry but that was because I was a idiot and decided to watch the Notebook for the first time last night. Couldn't I of waited until today which I think would of been the smartest idea. So this morning I dropped of Chloe at my mother in law's where her father greeted me with WOW your hair is short, thank you captain obvious. Then my brother in law was there as well and said nice rockin it like Pink the singer so that made me feel good. On my way to work its about 6:40 am. I'm on Tropicana which if your from Vegas you know is a nightmare to drive on in the first place. The light turns yellow and the lady in front of me slams on her brakes when she was almost threw the light away she should have just gone. Well I couldn't stop as fast as she did so the front right of my car hit the back left of hers. Needless to say I got a ticket for failure to yeild and causing an accident. So I have gotten 2 tickets in less then 2 weeks now. So after the officer gave me my paperwork I went to work. Needless to say I had to go about 15 miles maybe even slower cuz my axel is messed up and the car did not want to go in the direction i was telling it to go in. So I get to work, my coworker changes the tire because I notice there is a bubble in it and I know that will cause it to go flat. So put on there spare and drove around the parking lot, still same problem. Needless to say I had to call a tow truck there was no way I was going to make it all the way home safely. I waitied about 2 hours after I got off work for the tow guy to show up but he was very friendly not creapy at all most tow guys are creapy. Then my daughter about had a heart attack when she saw my car is broken and got dropped off by a tow truck. We get home and her cat is not behaving, climbing walls, biting my toes, just not in the mood for her cat. I said Chloe I'm going to get rid of Bella and she said mom I'm guna get rid of you. Needless to say she went to bed right after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment