Sunday, September 20, 2009

7 Days

In 7 Days from today will be my 4 yr wedding anniversary to Andrew. This is the first year there is nothing to celebrate since we are not together any more. I asked him if he knew what was coming up the other day and he said yes but I highly doubt it. I thought I would be taking it a little harder then I am but I'm not. Last night I went to one of my good friend Amber wedding and it was beautiful, at first I didn't want to go cuz I cried at my sisters wedding and I was thinking oh I don't want to be sad again ok more like jealous but I wasn't. I just said to my self Briana if there is a guy out there for you he will find you, it might not happen as soon as I would like it to but I am just trying to have patience and hang in there you know....

1 comment: