Sunday, November 7, 2010

4 days and Counting!!

4 days and counting to be exact, my life is going to change... I will no longer be a beached whale and have a little man in my life. Which is going to be a huge change since there has been no man in this life for the last 2.5 years. I'm excited to meet him, see what he looks like and see how Chloe is going to handle not being an only child anymore. Friday was my last day of work until Februaryish... I wanted to take some time off before he was born so Chloe and I could enjoy our last mommy and daughter time. Yesterday we made homemade rice crispie treats and tomorrow we plan on making brownies and cookies and some sort of craft for Thanksgiving. I'm actually looking forward to the sleepless nights, ask me in about a week if I still feel the same. HA... Because I am so bored these days stuck here in the house with no car, he will defiantly keep me unbored I shall say. These last few days have been hard on me because it seems like alot of my friends whose babies have been due after me have gone into labor already and I just feel its so unfair!! So 5 am is going to come early but I'm ready to meet you little Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment