Wednesday, October 7, 2009

*Friends*

So over the years I have had alot of friends come and go, mainly due to the fact that I married a controlling man who would only allow me to have certain friends. Since I have been single this last year, my friends were the ones who have kept me strong. Lately I have recently realized alot of them aren't true friends and I don't need them in my life. I am a strong, independent woman and your not going to bring me down. I care about those who are there for me and those who I know I can trust... mainly my sister who is always there for me. Then there is Amanda, who I have known since I was in the 5th grade, even when she was at her worst and survived Lupas, I know she has been there for me. Then in high school my best friend had a friend name Kristen who I knew but were not that close. Now I love that girl with all my heart, she is a single mom as well she is my rock, and gota love how we reconnected after mainly years on the lovely myspace. On Facebook I found my old friend who I have also known since i was like 10, Laci come to find out she is a single mom as well, so happy I found her, I love hanging out with her she is so much fun to be around. Then you have Lindsey, she and I work together she keeps me sane at that place full of drama I work for. Then what do you know, she

1 comment:

  1. i didn't even see that you wrote this. thanks sis! i love you!

    ReplyDelete