Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bad luck....

So in August my parents went out of town and they let me borrow my dads car because mine doesn't have air conditioning... I was at Basic HS picking up my brother and the car totally over heated and needless to say we had to leave it there, get picked up and call and tell my dad the news. He was very upset... then about a month later I get a speeding ticket in my parents residential neighborhood for going 8 miles over. Then exactly 8 days after that I was on my way to work and I hit another car. So my car hasn't been drivable for a few weeks now, oh and got another ticket for that since the accident was supposedly my fault. My dad had a guy look at the car, was going to get it fixed this weekend, he gets a call from the insurance company saying the lady is trying to sue me for neck and back pain... Bull crap lady you were perfectly fine when you left. So my parents are going out of town again this weekend and I had no way to work tomorrow. My dad let me borrow his car... Laci came over to watch a movie with me, after 3 tv's of not getting it to connect to the dvd player we decided to go to Walmart to buy a remote thinking that would solve our problem. Get back to my house, dvd player still wont connect to tv... then I was like where is my phone? Come to find out I locked my phone and my dads car key in the back seat in my daughters car seat. So now I don't have a phone to call my dad and tell him once again I'm an idiot so I use Laci's phone can't work the stupid thing... go to Luxor meet my parents interrupt there dinner to get the extra key and now home but still didn't get to see the movie. Then we go the gas station and I can't get the pump to work for like 10 minutes, it helps if you push the start button... ughhh... Boy has my luck been done in the dumps. I needed to vent and that felt good.

1 comment:

  1. wow lady... what did you do.. maybe you should get some lucky underwear! bahaha

    ReplyDelete